Aston Asset Management, LP (Aston) based in Chicago, Illinois, provides investment management services to the mutual fund and managed accounts markets by carefully selecting, monitoring, and marketing experienced boutique investment managers using disciplined investment processes and best-in-class business standards. From the initial due diligence on an investment manager to the launching of a new Aston Fund, we take measured steps to ensure congruence between the requirements of Aston, the capabilities of the subadviser, and the needs of investors. As of December 31, 2013, Aston is the adviser to 23 mutual funds with total net assets of approximately $15.9 billion. Our funds are distributed nationally through intermediaries including registered investment advisors, model platforms, broker-dealers, consultants, retirement platforms and wealth management teams.
- Employees: 40
- Headquarters: 120 North LaSalle Street, 25th Floor Chicago, IL 60602 Telephone: 312-268-1400
- Fund Asset Classes: Domestic Equity, International Equity, Real Estate Equity, Balanced, Alternatives, and Fixed-Income
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMA): Domestic Equity
- Cornerstone Investment Partners, LLC
- Herndon Capital Management
- Montag & Caldwell, Inc.
- TAMRO Capital Partners LLC
- River Road Asset Management LLC
- Fairpointe Capital
- Lee Munder Capital Group, LLC
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group
Aston Subadvisers Fund Chart (450 KB, PDF)