During the first quarter of 2015, U.S. equity investors continued to experience a remarkable market environment, as the S&P 500 Index ended the quarter in positive territory for the ninth straight time, and the Russell 1000 Value was down for only the second time in almost three years. .. Read full article.
After a disappointing January, small-cap stocks rallied in February and continued to advance through March, closing the quarter with meaningful gains so far this year. .. Read full article.
- April 16, 2015 1st Quarter 2015 Commentary - ASTON/Herndon Large Cap Value
The Fund’s overweight in Energy resulted in a very challenging fourth quarter in 2014. However, the same overweight in Energy helped lead to outperformance for the start of 2015. .. Read full article.
We believe it is now fair to characterize the current small-cap market as a bubble... Read full article.
A choppy equity market led to a difficult quarter for the Fund. .. Read full article.
The European Central Bank (ECB) initiated quantitative easing during first quarter of 2015, which bolstered the recent strength in the US dollar and added to volatility in commodities, especially oil. .. Read full article.
Although the S&P 500 Index finished the quarter with a gain of 1.0%, the Index moved fitfully within a trading range of -3% and +3% throughout the period. .. Read full article.
In contrast to recent quarters, U.S. equities lagged many investment categories, both domestically and overseas. .. Read full article.
- March 31, 2015 1st Quarter 2015 Commentary - ASTON/TAMRO Small Cap Fund
- March 31, 2015 1st Quarter 2015 Commentary - ASTON/Fairpointe Mid Cap Fund
- March 31, 20151st Quarter 2015 Commentary - Aston/TAMRO International Small Cap Fund
Coming soon… 1st Quarter 2015 Commentary
- March 31, 2015 1st Quarter 2015 Commentary - ASTON/TCH Fixed Income Fund