- November 5, 2014 Forbes - "Glory To The New Bond King"
Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO of DoubleLine Capital, is featured in an in-depth article by Matt Schifrin of Forbes... Read full article.
- June 11, 2013 “It’s Manager Skill, Stupid!”
Distinguishing skill from style or luck is an important element in picking a successful long-term manager….. Read full article.
Investors should be wary of statistical averages that promise certainty in a complex market environment. .. Read full article.
- April 11, 2012 Spotlight - You Can Teach An Old Dog New Tricks
Montag & Caldwell seeks steady growth opportunities among mid-cap stocks.
.. Read full article.
- February 22, 2012 Spotlight – Why You Need Alternatives in Your Portfolio
Managing risk-adjusted returns is the key to long-term investment success... Read full article.
- January 5, 2012 Spotlight – Experience Before Theory
Mutual fund investors need to focus more on building practical portfolio construction skills instead of relying on detached academic theory... Read full article.
- October 10, 2011 Spotlight - Why David Swensen Is Wrong
From his perch in the Ivory Tower, the Yale University Chief Investment Officer's perspective on mutual funds misses the mark... Read full article.
- December 2, 2010 Spotlight - Diversifying Within Alternatives
Lake Partners brings experience and insight to the world of alternative investing. Download File (446 KB, PDF)
- November 15, 2010 Spotlight - A New Paradigm in International Investing?
London-based Barings Seeks to blend top-down and bottom-up research to maximum effect. Download File (419 KB, PDF)
- September 27, 2010 Spotlight - Value Is More Than a Cheap Price
Herndon Capital provides a refreshingly thoughtful approach to value investing. Download File (412 KB, PDF)
- September 2, 2010 Spotlight - Covering Your Bases
The ASTON/M.D. Sass Enhanced Equity Fund (AMBEX) offers a potential hedge against market uncertainty. Download File (435 KB, PDF)
- September 30, 2009 Spotlight – Flexible is Beautiful
Recent market volatility demonstrates the need for a nimble, quality-oriented approach to large-cap investing. Download File (168 KB, PDF)
Investors need to understand the quirks of the ubiquitous investment style box. Download File (142 KB, PDF)
Recent market shocks call for fresh thinking about diversification. Download File (198 KB, PDF)
- December 1, 2008 Spotlight - A Manager For All Seasons
Montag & Caldwell adheres to investment principles focused on sustainable earnings growth. Download File (213 KB, PDF)
- September 30, 2008 Spotlight - Finally, a Fresh Approach to Equity-Income Investing
The ASTON/River Road Dividend All Cap Value Fund seeks appreciation and income in unexpected places. Download File (154 KB, PDF)
- September 22, 2008 Spotlight - Elements of Style
Investors should strive to move beyond the conventional value versus growth argument. Download File (114 KB, PDF)
- August 18, 2008 Spotlight - Managing Risk: Is Your Portfolio Truly Diversified?
There’s more to diversification than just asset classes and the style box. Download File (100 KB, PDF)
- July 28, 2008 Spotlight - Never Forget Rule Number One
TAMRO Capital Partners’ Philip Tasho learned how to invest during a bleak time in market history. Download File (171 KB, PDF)
- March 27, 2008 Spotlight - Investing With Conviction in Mid Caps
Knowing companies inside and out is the key for Optimum’s Thyra Zerhusen. Download File (126 KB, PDF)