Research - Our Subadvisers
Thank you for visiting our research website. All strategies (except Barings and TCH) have been updated for the quarter ending December 31, 2014.Login or register here and gain access to the full range of strategy information provided for professional due diligence.
Anchor Capital Advisors LLC (Boston, MA) was founded in 1983 by William P. Rice. Anchor Capital specializes in fundamentally driven value strategies for institutional and individual clients. Anchor Capital is an affiliated partner of Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc.
Lake Partners (Stamford, CT) uses its proprietary LASSO® Long and Short Strategic Opportunities® strategy to seek absolute returns and low volatility investing in mutual funds with alternative strategies.
Veteran value investor James Shircliff formed River Road (Louisville, KY) in April 2005 based upon his "Absolute Value" investment discipline that seeks sustainable long-term risk-adjusted returns.
- List by Strategy
- Anchor Capital Advisors LLC
- Baring Asset Management (Barings)
- Cornerstone Investment Partners, LLC
- DoubleLine Capital LP
- Fairpointe Capital LLC
- Guardian Capital
- Harrison Street Securities
- Herndon Capital Management
- Lake Partners, Inc.
- LMCG Investments
- Montag & Caldwell
- Pictet Asset Management “Pictet”
- River Road Asset Management
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group
- TAMRO Capital Partners
- Taplin, Canida & Habacht (TCH)