Research - Our Subadvisers
Thank you for visiting our research website. We are in the process of updating information for the quarter ending September 30, 2014. We anticipate having all new data in place by October 15, 2014. In the meantime, if you need assistance please call advisor services at 800-597-9704.
The Aston Research Website
The Research website is designed specifically for advisors, consultants, and due diligence professionals to discover the unique qualities that differentiate Aston’s Subadvisers. Learn about each firm's history, organization, and personnel as well as review their investment philosophy, process, and risk controls. Login or register here and gain access to the full range of strategy information provided for professional due diligence.
Upcoming Webcasts in 2014
- October 15, 2014 at 4:00pm (ET)– ASTON/Montag & Caldwell Growth Fund Webcast
- October 23, 2014 at 4:00pm (ET) – ASTON/Lake Partners LASSO Alternatives Fund Webcast
With a heritage dating back to a 1762, Barings (London, England) has offices around the world, where it focuses on identifying and exploiting unrecognized growth opportunities.
Founded in 1962, the firm believes that quality dividend growth is a worthy proxy for corporate growth and a critical element in picking stocks.
Pictet is the institutional investment arm of The Pictet Group, a 200-year old Geneva-based private bank. The firm believes in disciplined active management through bottom-up stocks selection and seeks to identify stocks trading at a discount to its calculation of intrinsic value.
- List by Strategy
- Anchor Capital Advisors LLC
- Baring Asset Management (Barings)
- Cornerstone Investment Partners, LLC
- DoubleLine Capital LP
- Fairpointe Capital LLC
- Guardian Capital
- Harrison Street Securities
- Herndon Capital Management
- Lake Partners, Inc.
- Lee Munder Capital Group, LLC
- Montag & Caldwell
- Pictet Asset Management “Pictet”
- River Road Asset Management
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group
- TAMRO Capital Partners
- Taplin, Canida & Habacht (TCH)