Research - Our Subadvisers
Thank you for visiting our research website. We are in the process of updating information for the quarter ending March 31, 2014. We anticipate having all new data in place by May 9, 2014. In the meantime, if you need assistance please call advisor services at 800-597-9704.
The Aston Research Website
The Research website is designed specifically for advisors, consultants, and due diligence professionals to discover the unique qualities that differentiate Aston’s Subadvisers. Learn about each firm's history, organization, and personnel as well as review their investment philosophy, process, and risk controls. Login or register here and gain access to the full range of strategy information provided for professional due diligence.
Upcoming Webcasts in 2014
- April 22nd at 4:15pm (ET)ASTON/Lake Partners LASSO Alternatives Fund
- April 23rd at 4:00 (ET) ASTON/River Road Long-Short Funs
Large Value Strategies
Cornerstone Investment Partners (Atlanta, GA) builds a concentrated portfolio of its 30 best ideas based on the premise that stock prices in the short term are more volatile than the underlying fundamentals that determine “Fair Value".
Herndon Capital Management (Atlanta, GA) specializes in large-cap equities. Its Large-Cap Value strategy combines fundamental analysis with rigorous quality assessments to find relatively undervalued stocks with significant upside potential.
Veteran value investor James Shircliff formed River Road (Louisville, KY) in April 2005 based upon his "Absolute Value" investment discipline that seeks sustainable long-term risk-adjusted returns.
- List by Strategy
- Anchor Capital Advisors LLC
- Baring Asset Management (Barings)
- Cornerstone Investment Partners, LLC
- DoubleLine Capital LP
- Fairpointe Capital LLC
- Guardian Capital
- Harrison Street Securities
- Herndon Capital Management
- Lake Partners, Inc.
- Lee Munder Capital Group, LLC
- Montag & Caldwell
- Pictet Asset Management “Pictet”
- River Road Asset Management
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group
- TAMRO Capital Partners
- Taplin, Canida & Habacht (TCH)