RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.
Also called web feeds, RSS is a content delivery vehicle. It is the format used when you want to syndicate news and other web content. When it distributes the content it is called a feed. To receive an RSS feed, you need a newsreader - such as My Yahoo!, Google or My MSN. Newsreaders offer a variety of special features, including combining several related feeds into a single view, hiding items that the viewer has already seen, and categorizing feeds and items. Once you set up your reader with your preferences, it will collect the feeds you're interested in every time there is an update.
Below is a list of all available feeds.
- ASTON/Barings International Fund
- ASTON/Fasciano Small Cap Fund
- ASTON/Lake Partners LASSO Alternatives Fund
- ASTON/Montag & Caldwell Balanced Fund
- ASTON/New Century Absolute Return ETF Fund
- ASTON/River Road Dividend All Cap Value Fund
- ASTON/TAMRO Diversified Equity Fund
- ASTON/Cornerstone Large Cap Value Fund