Research - Our Subadvisers
The Aston Research Website
Thank you for visiting our research website. All strategies have been updated for the quarter ended June 30, 2015. If you need assistance, please call advisor services at 800-597-9704.
With a heritage dating back to a 1762, Barings (London, England) has offices around the world, where it focuses on identifying and exploiting unrecognized growth opportunities.
Founded in 1962, the firm believes that quality dividend growth is a worthy proxy for corporate growth and a critical element in picking stocks.
Pictet is the institutional investment arm of The Pictet Group, a 200-year old Geneva-based private bank. The firm believes in disciplined active management through bottom-up stocks selection and seeks to identify stocks trading at a discount to its calculation of intrinsic value.
- List by Strategy
- Anchor Capital Advisors LLC
- Baring Asset Management (Barings)
- Cornerstone Investment Partners, LLC
- DoubleLine Capital LP
- Fairpointe Capital LLC
- Guardian Capital
- Harrison Street Securities
- Herndon Capital Management
- Lake Partners, Inc.
- LMCG Investments
- Montag & Caldwell
- Pictet Asset Management “Pictet”
- River Road Asset Management
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group
- TAMRO Capital Partners
- Taplin, Canida & Habacht (TCH)